Behroopiya Entertainers presents Run for your Wife, the world`s longest-running and the funniest comedy ever written. This British farce written by Ray Cooney has been adapted for the Indian Audience and has done over 50 successful shows.
Set in the South Delhi, it is the story of taxi driver Sabby Gill, who has been getting away with having two wives in different homes relying heavily upon a very precise schedule which he adheres to religiously. Trouble ensues when a head injury causes his schedule to go awry. To make matters worse, there are two inspectors at both his homes looking for him while investigating the incident. What follows is a laugh a minute riot as Sabby tries to keep his secret through the contrivance of false stories and fabrication of a web of lies.
So come and enjoy this roller coaster ride!
Read our review of this play here.
Cast: Naresh Kumar, Rohan Batra, Vivek Gera, Guneet Kaur Narula, Jasnit Kaur, Amit Sharma, Tanmay Dixit, Anshu Bhogra, Sarita Nayar, Niten Mehta, Madhuakshi Mehta, Madhukar Pandey and Deep Sharma.
Terms and Conditions
- Age Limit: 16+ (subject to change as per the show content).
- Seating is on the first-come-first-serve basis.
- Programme schedule is subject to changecancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. In such case, the buyer can claim a refund on returning the unmutilated ticket in original condition.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.